Eastern University will be having its annual Church Fair, and Christ Church Anglican will be there! Please pray for:
- Dcn. Jim and our Eastern students who will be at the table talking about our church and answering questions about Anglicanism
- the Eastern Anglican Fellowship, a student-led group for which we provide encouragement
- visiting students from area colleges in the coming weeks that they would feel God's presence among us
Sunday, September 18th 1-5pm
The Wayne Business Association is sponsoring its annual Radnor Fall Festival on North Wayne Avenue and Lancaster Avenue. There will be fun for families, sidewalk sales, and booths featuring local businesses and organizations. Christ Church Anglican will have a table offering information and prayer.
We encourage you:
- to check out the fair and meet our neighbors before church at the usual 4pm
- to be in prayer for Dcn. Jim and the team who will man the booth that by making themselves available, the Holy Spirit will move in power and lives will be transformed
Friday Evening 10/7 through Sunday Morning 10/9
The ladies are going to get away and be nourished spiritually, emotionally, and physically. We will gather Friday evening up at a lake house in the Poconos and start our time with Compline. We'll end at noon on Sunday. Two nights away is ideal for any retreat as it gives enough time to truly rest, play, and soak up God's Word. Registration forms will be available soon.